During Fashion week…which is more like a month…. I always find myself lusting over luxury items. I know I can’t be alone in this so I thought I would put together a list of my favorite items so you can obsess over them with me.
Items I own
- Gucci Dionysus Handbag: This handbag was a gift from my parents on my 20th birthday. It is a stunning bag and one that will be recognized by any fashion lover. Along with its beauty, this bag is also very durable making it great for every day use. I cannot obsess over this beauty enough!!
- Louis Vuitton Belt: After wanting this belt for months I was finally able to get it as another gift from my parents. I wear this belt just about every time I wear denim. It adds the perfect little statement to any outfit. I love wearing it with black denim with a casual knit top tucked in just behind the monogram.
- Hermes Clic Clac: I bought myself a clic clic for my birthday and it was one of the most exciting purchases I’ve made. I bought the light pink with gold and wear it almost daily. It is very dainty but adds the tiniest bit of color into my outfits.
- Prada Wallet: I was given a Prada wallet this year and I have to say the quality is remarkable. Mine is bright pink which I love because it is beautiful in any handbag. The leather on it holds up very well and after 6 months of heavy use it still looks brand new!
- YSL lipstick: No, this isn’t an expensive luxury purchase. However, you will feel like a million bucks when you pull this baby out of your purse. The packaging is gorgeous and the lipstick formula is even better.
Items On My Wishlist
- Chanel Boy Bag: I specifically want the black new medium with silver hardware in caviar leather but, I would gladly take any! I honestly believe I will ball my eyes out in excitement the day I get a Chanel.
- Chloe Susanna Boots: These are a staple in a fashionistas wardrobe. They come in silver and gold. I think the silver gives off an edgy vibe and the gold give off a pretty vibe….either are a yes please in my book!
- Burberry Trench: In the world of coats Burberry remains the all star. A trench coat is a beautiful way to tie together any outfit and a Burberry one just makes the outfit that much more special.
- Burberry Classic Check Scarf: The Burberry scarves are timeless. I especially love this color way that includes black and cream instead of tan. I think it still resembles the classic pattern but you would be able to math it with may more outfits.
- Dior Sunglasses: Dior has been putting out season after season of fabulous sunglasses and these ones seem to be the tried and true.
I hope this list has inspired you to put together your own wish list of fabulous items!